Project name: Slovenian OEEO campaign
Slogan: Separate out
Year of implementation: 2011 – 2013
Co-financed by: European Commission / Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning of RS
- Long-term awareness raising for target groups
- Monitoring of positive effects of the correct management of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) and waste portable batteries and accumulators (WPBA)
- Raising awareness of the target public on correct management of WEEE and WPBA
- Increasing the quantity of collected WEEE and WPBA in RS.
- Students and their teachers
- Households throughout Slovenia
- E-transformer: travelling classroom with a multimedia demonstration of the process of correct management of WEEE and WPBA / over 210 participating educational institutions throughout Slovenia
- ECO terminals – recycled terminals from health facilities with the awareness-raising quiz application / 80 ECO terminals installed (application)
- Open door day: action with local public waste management companies / raised awareness in 65% of all households in Slovenia
- WEEE conference: conference for the professional public
European Commission awarded the project with the title Best of the Best in the field of environmental education and informing..